THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY

Go down 
+13
Jeri
bow'tai'ed
Maysa
Meowkitkat
Rebecca
SandyB
Lois
Jen
Deb H
LindaW
Catherine
Sarah S
Admin
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY Empty
PostSubject: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm

CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY Bitchi10

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS THREAD WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A DRAWING ON JULY 15TH FOR A VERY COOL PANDA ITEM...DETAILS COMING SOON!!!!

2 requirements for participating..you must love pandas (that goes without saying) and you need to register to post if you are not already a member of The Pandarazzi Forums

I am a really big follower of the Chinese Horoscope vs the traditional astrological calendar horoscope most Americans know of.

Steve and I celebrate Chinese New Year and follow it's wonderful traditions as closely as we can. This is the Year of the Rat and was my best friend Dianas auspicious year. What fun to be in China during her special year on New Years . In 2006 I was in China for the first time in my YEAR OF THE DOG!!

This website is a blast to look up what you are and I thought it would be fun to have everyone reply here telling us what Animal you are and what your element is that goes with your animal.

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR CHINESE HOROSCOPE DETAILS
http://tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm

CLICK REPLY TO TELL US YOURS AND ALSO HOW CLOSELY DOES IT DESCRIBE YOU????? I'LL CUT AND PASTE YOUR DESCRIPTION IN FROM THE WEBSITE IF YOU JUST TELL US YOUR ANIMAL AND ELEMENT FOR YOUR BIRTH YEAR. THANKS!

Quote :
MY NAME IS SANDRA MILLER..I AM AN EARTH DOG AND I SWEAR THE PERSON THAT WROTE THIS WAS A FLY ON MY WALL ALL THESE YEARS ..LOL!
IT COMES PRETTY DARNED CLOSE TO DESCRIBING ME ALTHOUGH MY FRIENDS WILL TELL YOU I AM NOT A WALLFLOWER AND THE SHARP TONGUE IS RARELY EVER USED.

EARTH DOG Horoscope
Feb 18, 1958 to Feb 7, 1959

Dog people are loyal and honest and obedient, guardians of the house at night. They can be counted on to keep secrets and for always doing the right thing. They can be emotionally distant and do not mix well in social gatherings where they are often seen as wallflowers. They do better with one-on-one relationships and find happiness in the happiness they bring to others, such as finding the most perfect gifts for their friends. While it is true that they have sharp tongues and are a bit stubborn and eccentric, in a work situation they tend to work very well with other people. What is more, they always seem to have money and make excellent leaders. Because of their high moral stance, they are inspiring beyond measure.

Sizzling Rice Soup and Chinese Cabbage are among the keys to good health!!

The Earth Dog is well grounded, both feet solidly on the ground. Perfectionists at heart, they see that projects have a beginning and an end, and all they have to do is see things all the way through. A driving force propels their lives and they know they must never waver in reaching their goals, whether it's dealing with people, daily projects, or sailing around the world. Earth Dogs are brimming with confidence and are always finding four-leaf clovers. Luck happens! In the Love Arena, they take a somewhat lackadaisical approach; i.e., love is no big deal, it's just a natural part of life. If it happens, fine, but no great enthusiasm is lost here. The best person for the Earth Dog is a strongly independent someone who relishes freedom and has an identity apart from the relationship. When the Earth Dog and their mate do come together, it will be beautiful.

Famous Dog People: Chiang Chin-Kuo, Zhou En-Lai, Lee Teng-Hui, Benjamin Franklin, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,Jacques Cousteau, King Carl XVI Gustaf, Yitzhak Rabin, Golda Meir, Mother Teresa, Jane Goodall, Prime Minister Jean Chr�tien

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com
Sarah S
CUB
10-24 posts

CUB  10-24 posts
Sarah S

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi I'm Sarah, and I'm a Wood Rabbit! Smile It's a pretty ACCURATE description of me and my countenance Razz I think that's why I'm an artist and I am like an ferret on crack when it comes to all different opportunities... OOOOOH SHINY!!!!

Quote :
Rabbit people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.

Ginger Soup and Ginger Noodles are among the keys to good health!!

From the time Wood Rabbits were small children delighting in Story Time, Wood Rabbits have pursued knowledge. Charming conversationalists, they regale others with anecdotal glimpses into literature, history, and current events. They are lifelong members of the Legendary Rendezvous for People in the Arts and are frequenters of bookstores, libraries, and halls of academia. Their innate cunning makes them superb players not only in the game of chess but the game of life. No wrong moves allowed! Wood Rabbits are alert to new experiences, hang-loose philosophically, and very generous to friends and love ones. But, here's some good advice to Wood Rabbits everywhere! Find a good financial advisor. You might think it's hip to be The Big Spender, but, hey, look at it this way, what are you going to do on that rainy day? Hmmmmm? A little frugality will do you a world of good. Love Life for the Wood Rabbit is filled with rapturous sweetness, so incredibly generous in affection, it puts the partner's head in a spin. Fireplace cuddles are the way of life.

Famous RABBIT people: Hu Shih, Hu Yao-Bang, Kim Young Sam, Sally Ride, Leonardo Di Caprio, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Arturo Toscanini, Leontyne Price, Clare Boothe Luce, Tiger Woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.concreteandgrace.com
Catherine
CUB
10-24 posts

CUB  10-24 posts
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Sandy, you turned me on to this a few years ago. I am a Fire Dragon. I must say it does fit. Ryan's fits him too. Very cool! panda4

Quote :
FIRE DRAGON Horoscope
Feb 3, 1916 to Jan 22, 1917
Jan 31, 1976 to Feb 17, 1977

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

Chicken Soup and Bamboo Shoots are among keys to even greater good health!

Downright electrifying, Fire Dragons breathe vigor and power. These natural leaders smile at adversity, turn complainers into optimists, and lead lives as inspired as a Beethoven Sonata. They are square shooters in dealing with individuals and are often called upon to mediate disputes. Because they care so much about people, Fire Dragons like to support charitable causes and bring friends together for elegant evening soirees. These Dragons are fired with ambition, unflagging enthusiasm, and intelligence and enjoy most impressive careers as a result. Despite all the money they make, Finance is a big question mark. Money is easy come easy go. Until they control their spending habits, money will just go flying in the wind. Romantics at heart, Fire Dragons can't help playing Matchmaker. They're pretty lucky, too! As for themselves, they ooze charisma and never need anyone to fix them up. Successful in love, often placed on pedestals, Fire Dragons are attractive and have fire in the belly. The opposite sex feels very secure.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.

(Cathy...what is Ryans sign?)
Back to top Go down
LindaW
CUB
10-24 posts

CUB  10-24 posts
LindaW

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm

I don't recognize myself *at all* in the Metal Dragon:

Quote :
METAL DRAGON Horoscope
Feb 8, 1940 to Jan 26, 1941
Feb 5, 2000 to Jan 23, 2001

Dragon people are the most eccentric in the Chinese Zodiac. Soaring high into the serene heavens, they can be stubborn, passionate, excitable, honest, and brave, wear purple and walk barefoot in public fountains. They listen to their own drummer, thank you very much, while the rest of the world stands in amazement. People always admire their individuality and feisty personality. Dragons are capable of doing great work for mankind and they inspire trust in almost everyone. The Dragon symbolizes life and growth and is said to bring the five blessings: harmony, virtue, riches, fulfillment and longevity.

From a young age, the Metal Dragon enjoyed the fairy tale about Midas and has been smelling money ever since. Everything these Dragons touch turns to gold. They hold top positions of responsibility in their careers and are revered for their pearls of wisdom and dynamic leadership. The Metal Dragon, you see, has always had the "right stuff" to make it big, ambition, unflagging enthusiasm, supreme confidence, intelligence, and the quirky creativity necessary to make a beautiful life. Life is beautiful, no worries for the Metal Dragon, who is one of the few who experience the freedom of true security. Love and Romance are anointed, too, by "the touch." Both male and female Metal Dragons make good lovers. The Male is very expressive and needs to be the major focus of attention for his loved one. The female spends hours lost in romantic daydreams about idyllic love affairs, slow dancing under moonlight nights, intoxicated by the headiness of champagne. Love, too, is smooth sailing for these Dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/lmwroth/iWeb/Site/China%20trip.html
Deb H
BABY BEAR
5-9 posts

BABY BEAR 5-9 posts

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Wowza,

I am a Metal Tiger....for the most part it is pretty accurate, I really could relate to the emotional part with the movies, good grief that fit me to a tee! Laughing

Quote :
Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.

Soup and Oolong Tea are among the keys to good health.

When opportunity knocks, Metal Tigers open the door. With characteristic Olympian zeal, they seize every chance to better themselves, with a competitive streak that lets nothing or no one get in their way. As aggressive as they are, though, they never trample upon the feelings of others. Always considerate, they are admired and well-liked for their sense of justice and forgiving spirit. They never waste energy holding grudges. Metal Tigers always have the unwavering support of their friends, colleagues, and family. Their industrious work habits usually lead them down a velvety smooth career path and Metal Tigers almost always know the beauty of having achieved great financial success. Because Metal Tigers have so much fire within themselves, they can also warm the hearts of loved ones, which they do with tender passion and compassion.
Famous TIGER people: Sun Yat-Sen, Jiang Zemin, Ho Chih Minh,Princess Anne, General Charles de Gaulle, Charles Lindbergh, Beethoven, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos I, Jonas Salk, Queen Elizabeth

cute Deb H
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 pm

YOU GUYS..THIS IS SO AWESOME!! IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO HEAR WHAT YOUR SIGNS ARE. KEEP EM COMING!!
Back to top Go down
Jen
BEAR-LY THERE

Jen

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:36 am

Mine is Earth Monkey - pretty accurate. Laughing

Quote :
EARTH MONKEY Horoscope
Feb 3, 1908 to Jan 21, 1909
Jan 30, 1968 to Feb 16, 1969

Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!

Duck Soup and Rice are among the keys to good health!!

Optimistic always, nothing will keep the Earth Monkey down for long. They are self starters, both personally and in business. They don't like to work for others and always find opportunities to do it their way, solo. Their entrepreneurial spirit creates very successful business undertakings. They are very shrewd and avoid common pitfalls encountered by others. They possess enormous strengths which lead to a growing reputation for excellence, among them frankness, honesty, dependability and reliability. They sincerely care about others and are very attractive to the opposite sex, particularly the male. The female Earth Monkey needs to be aware of making mountains out of molehills with their constant worry, otherwise they will destroy budding relationships quicker than a wink. Their optimism usually comes to the rescue, however, because problems today, well, there's always tomorrow to make it right!

Famous Monkey people: Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Dickens, Lyndon Johnson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Nelson Rockefeller, Leonardo da Vinci, Simone de Beauvoir, Isaac Stern, George Lucas
Back to top Go down
Sarah S
CUB
10-24 posts

CUB  10-24 posts
Sarah S

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:01 pm

You know what I love? The HUGE personality differences between the years and the animal signs.

I.E. Sandy and I share the same birthDAY but different years... and while we get along famously (I hope she agrees! Very Happy) our personality descriptions (that we agree fit so well) are SO vastly different!

Yeah, I've always dug this kind of stuff and have always followed my Chinese sign horoscope since I was old enough to read it on the Chinese Restaurant's placemat and figure out my animal Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.concreteandgrace.com
Lois
BABY BEAR
5-9 posts

BABY BEAR 5-9 posts

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi, I'm Lois and my Chinese Horoscope is Metal Ox. My Zodiac sign is Taurus the Bull so I guess I cornered the market on "stubborn"! There are lots of neat attributes that describe the Ox that would be really great if I could say represent me too ("mentally alert to the point of genius" and "very well liked" LOL!) panda2
Quote :

METAL OX Horoscope
Feb 19, 1901 to Feb 7, 1902
Feb 15, 1961 to Feb 4, 1962

Oxen in China are put on a pedestal. So it goes with Oxen people. Oxen are bright, peace-loving, often easy-going and trusting. But, on the other hand, they can also be stubborn, methodical, and fiercely competitive, with, shudder, fierce tempers to boot. Oxen are natural born mentors and life is filled with examples of people who have gone on to great success because of them. Mentally and physically alert to the point of genius, many Oxen belong to Mensa. They can create the most imposing structures, magnificent sculpture, and homes. They respond like poets to the beauties of nature and of solitude. Oxen are unique, they are The Flower that bursts through the crack of cement.

Bird's Nest Soup and Bean Curd are among the keys to good health!!

Metal Oxen never have to experience the whirlpools of life because there are always people around who will rally to their needs and pull them out before problems become too big. You can't help liking someone who is so friendly and genuinely warm. No doubt about it, Metal Oxen are very well liked and regarded. So very sociable, they are always planning memorable get-togethers for their friends and loved ones, whether it be by candlelight or in windswept sunlight. In work, Metal Oxen are Dynamos, tenacious, determined, and so full of dedication, they are acknowledged as the best by colleagues. No problems here and REWARDS are many. Love life is somewhat of a mystery, but it is important to tell you it is filled to brimming with the same wonderful attributes that make Metal Oxen so successful in other areas of their life. The area of Love & Relationships is immensely satisfying.

Famous Ox People: Tung Chee-Hwa, Sukarno, Richard Burton, Napoleon, Charlie Chaplin, Peter Sellers, Margaret Mead, Jawaharlal Nehru, Eisaku Sato, Princess Diana
Back to top Go down
SandyB
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm a Water Tiger. Lots of my traits match this description! I especially am in sync with the compatibility (or not!) with the other animals!!

Quote :
WATER TIGER Horoscope
Feb 8, 1902 to Jan 28, 1903
Feb 5, 1962 to Jan 24, 1963

Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.

Soup and Oolong Tea are among the keys to good health.

Water Tigers do not go gently into the night. Full of intelligence bordering on genius, they imagine a beautiful world and know how to create it. Never liking to be alone, the gregarious Tigers surround themselves with loyal friends who lend their undying support. With such support, they can't help but prosper. A mercurial nature sometimes makes them antsy, impatient, and quarrelsome over little things. They do react very quickly, but also get over any ill feeling just as quickly. They are generally fair, humane, and quite reasonable in their dealings with people. They absolutely excel in the business world. Love for the Water Tiger is like a restless rogue, flitting about like a butterfly. You see, these Tigers are gypsies, always on the lookout for something better down the road, fickle to the core. Smart potential mates can catch them, however, and once this happens, Water Tigers are capable of experiencing the normal highs and lows of love.

Famous TIGER people: Sun Yat-Sen, Jiang Zemin, Ho Chih Minh,Princess Anne, General Charles de Gaulle, Charles Lindbergh, Beethoven, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos I, Jonas Salk, Queen Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Woo HOo...you guys have been busy!!! This rocks!!! We are finding out a lot about one another this way.

Sarah I agree that it is interesting how different the same birthdays can be. I see we have a few Taurians here!!! Very cool!!!

Keep em coming. THe drawing is going to be for a very cool panda related prize!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am

I am extending the cut off date for the panda jewelry drawing so you have a few days left to add your Chinese Horoscope sign to the list below!!!! So far we have 6 people to draw from one lucky pandaholic will be getting a VERY nice gift from me.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: My Chinese Horoscope sign...   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I am a Fire Lamb. Very true indeed...LOL

Quote :
FIRE LAMB Horoscope
Feb 13, 1907 to Feb 1, 1908
Feb 9, 1967 to Jan 29, 1968

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant � and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Sweet Potato Soup and Cellophane Noodles are among keys to good health.

Nary a cantankerous bone in the Fire Lamb's body. Their lives are filled with laughter, giggles, and fun surprises. The Fire Lamb possesses an unusual combination of traits of the introvert and extrovert. Thoroughly enjoying their own company, they relish solitude but also thoroughly enjoy the companionship of others. They exude such warmth and energy, people naturally gravitate to them, while respecting their needs for privacy. Straightforward in all their dealings with people, Fire Lambs show sublime kindness because they know every person they meet is facing a difficult battle. Courageous under fire, Fire Lambs realize they need to make big changes to banish the many obstacles that stand in their way. For instance, they do not experience a smooth-sailing career. When something turns bad, Fire Lambs have to persevere to make turnarounds, and they do just that. Financial fortune peaks in middle age, but the Fire Lamb has to be careful to make that fortune last way into the autumn and winter of life, or else! But, oh my, do Fire Lambs ever experience good fortune when it comes to Love! Mama mia! Affectionate, loving, and passionate, they never part from their loved ones without loving words because they realize they might be their last. Every day is living poetry!

Famous Lamb People: Sir Laurence Olivier, Josephine Bonaparte, Margot Fonteyn, Mikhail Gorbachev, Toni Morrison, Leonard Nimoy, Pierre Trudeau, Katharine Hepburn, Boris Yeltsin
Back to top Go down
Meowkitkat
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: #9!! MEOW KIT KAT YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi I am a Water Snake. Interesting since a snake is one of the few animals that I am not fond of.

Quote :
WATER SNAKE Horoscope
Feb 14, 1953 to Feb 2, 1954
Feb 10, 2013 to Jan 30, 2014

Snake people enter a room and there is Music, Music, Joy! Everyone dances! Such high spirit! The Snake is so intense and passionate, just as likely to take out the castanets as to climb mountains of snow. Snake year people are charming and romantic, often planning delightful hideaway surprises. Possessing tremendous wisdom, they are deep, quiet thinkers, calm by nature, but most intense. They often get involved in great causes, bigger than life, and often serve as mentors to the young. To paraphrase Confucius, they have a kind of inner beauty that arises, hovers, then comes to nest. They will have an abundance of good fortune and a long and prosperous life.

Sharkfin Soup and Chinese Cabbage are among keys to good health!!

Water Snakes are the realists who bring to life the visionary schemes of the idealists. They are the practical, useful, dependable people of earth who are tinged with enough imagination themselves to make life very interesting indeed. Water Snakes exude warmth and never lack for friends, who are always invigorated by the Snakes' boundless optimism and playfulness. Water Snakes possess a wealth of sterling attributes that bring career success within their grasp - eventually. From small to big, they are always moving up in their career ladder and sooner or later, they will reach the top. Financial life is not great, but not bad, bulls and bears always striving for even balance. Water Snakes take great care of their relationships with friends and they make excellent companions to while away the hours. Love Life is somewhat of a teeter-totter, going up, coming down, gradually striking a healthy balance. Eventually, they find someone to love who will fully commit to them in return. Once this happens, setbacks will be a thing of the past.

Famous Snake People: Mao Tse-tong, Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Ferdinand Marcos, Abraham Lincoln, Lady Pamela Mountbatten, Martin Luther King, Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy, Edgar Allen Poe, Prime Minister Tony Blair, Bob Dylan
Back to top Go down
Maysa
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 pm

http://tuvy.com/entertainment/horoscope/metal_tiger.htm

There is a lot of truth to what mine says.
Quote :
"people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. and short-tempered and self-centered." Yup, that is me! Also said fire burning within themselves, and by the Zodiac I am a Fire sign. That was a pleasant surprise to see to accurate it was except for the part. And I am VERY competitive even though I don't admit it much. pandadance
Back to top Go down
http://www.slcc.edu/hw/staff.asp
bow'tai'ed
CUB
10-24 posts

CUB  10-24 posts
bow'tai'ed

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm

HAHA not a very popular animal, but I am the Metal Rat. Definitely sounds like me!

Quote :
METAL RAT Horoscope
Jan 31, 1900 to Feb 18, 1901
Jan 28, 1960 to Feb 14, 1961

Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.

If ten people are deserted on a desert island, one of them will lead everyone to safety and that person will undoubtedly be the decisive clear-thinking Metal Rat. This is a natural born leader who inspires everyone through unparalleled leadership! Quite the visionary, the idealistic Rat will see cathedrals in the middle of the desert and make believers out of non-believers. He or she has all the traits necessary to win and keep friends, charm, sincerity, trustworthiness, as well as a sense of humor and grand adventure. The enormously capable Metal Rats are very successful in their career, with financial rewards keeping them forever in clover. When it comes to love, Metal Rats' hearts tend to be a bit brittle because they have been wounded by past love affairs. However, when the Rats finally find the right person, they will do all they can to pursue love, using every means at their disposal. Love becomes a high priority.
Back to top Go down
http://springvalleyhearingctr.com
Jeri
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi, I'm Jeri and I am a Wood Monkey. Some of this applies to me, but I am not always on the go. I enjoy staying at home and watching the panda cams.

Quote :
Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!

A real dynamo, this one! The Wood Monkey wants to do things and never likes to sit around doing nothing. No video watching, instead this one will climb the highest mountains, go on the grand safari, and have one adventure after another, with great creativity and imagination. Whew! Often pioneers in new undertakings, they are sharp and ambitious and make big deals happen. These Gentle Giants can be in charge of all the details and no one ever thinks them bossy or pushy. They are good communicators and give direction without ruffling feathers. Workaholics all the way, they really need to learn to relax a little so their family life does not suffer. When they do take time out to breathe, they are so sympathetic and caring, never leaving their friends and family in the lurch. Love life can be a roller coaster of ups and downs, ranging from a conservative holding back to the unleashing of wild passion.

Famous Monkey people: Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Dickens, Lyndon Johnson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Nelson Rockefeller, Leonardo da Vinci, Simone de Beauvoir, Isaac Stern, George Lucas
Back to top Go down
Pat Pearson
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Hi.....my name is Pat Pearson & I'm a METAL SNAKE!!!!! Yikes! Most of this is pretty accurate especially the part where I am a "deep, quiet thinker"........

Quote :
METAL SNAKE Horoscope
Jan 27, 1941 to Feb 14, 1942
Jan 24, 2001 to Feb 11, 2002

Snake people enter a room and there is Music, Music, Joy! Everyone dances! Such high spirit! The Snake is so intense and passionate, just as likely to take out the castanets as to climb mountains of snow. Snake year people are charming and romantic, often planning delightful hideaway surprises. Possessing tremendous wisdom, they are deep, quiet thinkers, calm by nature, but most intense. They often get involved in great causes, bigger than life, and often serve as mentors to the young. To paraphrase Confucius, they have a kind of inner beauty that arises, hovers, then comes to nest. They will have an abundance of good fortune and a long and prosperous life.

Sharkfin Soup and Chinese Cabbage are among keys to good health!!

Sleeves rolled up, Metal Snakes get down to this business of living with a courageous will to risk everything for the greater good to come. Their farsighted nature has led them to predict what it takes to have a successful life and do what it takes to make it happen. Talent, personality, intelligence, compassion, these are just a few of the Metal Snake's outstanding attributes. Not afraid of having their noses to the grindstone, they've had their share of long weary days and tidal wave exhaustion. Their careers took off like gangbusters. Life is easier now, and Metal Snakes are proud of their many accomplishments. Their strong sense of responsibility and dedication to work has led to financial fortune, fulfillment, and security for themselves and their family. The Metal Snake is a Snake Charmer when it comes to love. Metal Snakes have no trouble attracting the opposite sex who are generous with their love, gifts, and spoiling kindnesses. Relationships work!
Famous Snake People: Mao Tse-tong, Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Ferdinand Marcos, Abraham Lincoln, Lady Pamela Mountbatten, Martin Luther King, Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy, Edgar Allen Poe, Prime Minister Tony Blair, Bob Dylan
Back to top Go down
Margaret
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: I'm an Earth Ox!   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:36 am

I'm Margaret, and I'm an Earth Ox. Who knew?!

Quote :
EARTH OX Horoscope
Jan 29, 1949 to Feb 16, 1950
Jan 26, 2009 to Feb 13, 2010

Oxen in China are put on a pedestal. So it goes with Oxen people. Oxen are bright, peace-loving, often easy-going and trusting. But, on the other hand, they can also be stubborn, methodical, and fiercely competitive, with, shudder, fierce tempers to boot. Oxen are natural born mentors and life is filled with examples of people who have gone on to great success because of them. Mentally and physically alert to the point of genius, many Oxen belong to Mensa. They can create the most imposing structures, magnificent sculpture, and homes. They respond like poets to the beauties of nature and of solitude. Oxen are unique, they are The Flower that bursts through the crack of cement.

Bird's Nest Soup and Bean Curd are among the keys to good health!!

Most people can tell the difference between sugar and saccharine and with Earth Oxen you know exactly which is which. Known for their utter sincerity, honesty, and kindness, Earth Oxen will never lead you astray. Friendship is true; communication is open; and they can always be depended on for utmost fairness in their dealings with everyone. These brave souls go resolutely through life making order out of chaos, fighting windmills and coming through as winners at every turn. Years of hard work have led them to have very successful careers with hardly any problems at all in the financial arena. Romance with Earth Oxen flourishes! Love is a living thing with them that is nourished with reciprocal kindness, sympathy, and understanding. They dance the dance of love with grace, elegance, and style.

Famous Ox People: Tung Chee-Hwa, Sukarno, Richard Burton, Napoleon, Charlie Chaplin, Peter Sellers, Margaret Mead, Jawaharlal Nehru, Eisaku Sato, Princess Diana

So this is probably the only thing I have in commen with Princess Diana! Thanks, Sandra!
Back to top Go down
vickijh2
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING ON FRIDAY!!   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Well, looks like I am a water Dragon and it sounds a lot like me except for the luck thing, I would not usually consider myself lucky, but I may not see it the same as other people would. LOL

Vicki
Quote :

WATER DRAGON Horoscope
Jan 27, 1952 to Feb 13, 1953
Jan 23, 2012 to Feb 9, 2013

One thing about being on top of a pedestal is the likelihood of falling off. Well, not so the Water Dragon! Born with a silver spoon in their mouth and the proverbial Midas Touch, life is magical and filled with treasures. Around every turn, luck just seems to fall in their laps. To paraphrase a popular saying, it's really because the harder they work, the luckier they get. Passionate about their work, their determination and visionary zeal lead them to expect, and receive, both personal and monetary awards. Their big secret is having just the right combination of right-brained creativity and left-brained intelligence, a sense of humor, and being open to the concept of Serendipity. Water Dragons also sit on a pedestal when it comes to Love, especially the male who likes, in essence, to be fed peeled white grapes by admiring loved ones. Both male and female Water Dragons are very attractive and very sexy to their partners and Love and Marriage always comes with the butterflies in the stomach feeling.

Famous Dragon People: Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Wooo Hooo!!! 15 entries for the contest   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:03 am

Hello everyone..we have a total of 15 eligible members for the drawing which I will do today and announce the winner here!!! This thread is closed temporarily until I announce the pendant winner!!

Thank you all for taking the time to participate!!!

Have a super weekend
Hugs
Sandra
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:12 am

CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY BLING

AND THE WINNER IS............DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MEOWKITKAT!!! You were #9 down the list and Bling Bling picked your number fair and square. DONT MISS THE U TUBE VIDEO BELOW I DID OF THE NUMBER CHOSING!!

It was an incredible amount of work (according to Bling) so I treated her to a Jacuzzi bath (using a straw to blow bubbles) and an air dry in the sun. She was FILTHY!!

CLICK HERE.....TO SEE THE FIRST ANNUAL PANDA ROLL TO CHOOSE THE WINNER!!!
Back to top Go down
nicvder1
BEAR-LY THERE

nicvder1

PostSubject: Earth Monkey - 1968   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Well, some of it seems to apply... I'm a scientist who doesn't like working for others and worries like heck.. but I'm an unattractive pessimist!

Quote :
EARTH MONKEY Horoscope
Feb 3, 1908 to Jan 21, 1909
Jan 30, 1968 to Feb 16, 1969

Optimistic always, nothing will keep the Earth Monkey down for long. They are self starters, both personally and in business. They don't like to work for others and always find opportunities to do it their way, solo. Their entrepreneurial spirit creates very successful business undertakings. They are very shrewd and avoid common pitfalls encountered by others. They possess enormous strengths which lead to a growing reputation for excellence, among them frankness, honesty, dependability and reliability. They sincerely care about others and are very attractive to the opposite sex, particularly the male. The female Earth Monkey needs to be aware of making mountains out of molehills with their constant worry, otherwise they will destroy budding relationships quicker than a wink. Their optimism usually comes to the rescue, however, because problems today, well, there's always tomorrow to make it right!

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ntknicole/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY   CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY Empty

Back to top Go down

CHINESE HOROSCOPE..PANDA JEWELRY DRAWING TODAY
Page 1 of 1