THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! Empty
PostSubject: THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL!   THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 pm

I thought I would backtrack here and put the original blog post from http://graffitigossip.com up here, asking for 9 others to go in with me on a panda cub adoption following the May 12 earthquake.

This was the day of my 50th birthday (what horrendous news to hear of the earthquake devistation when I awoke!!)

On May 18th I posted on the blog hoping to find 9 other people to help out and we ended up stopping at FORTY and FOUR cub adoptions. What a thrill to see such support and caring from you all

------------------------------------------------------

THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL! 2302981789_34cace1060
TO COMMEMORATE THIS JOURNEY OF GIVING AND LOVE..ALL 10 (ahem..now 40) PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION PANDA PENDANT MADE BY ME AS A THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!!

Calling all panda lovers. I have a huge favor to ask on behalf of the people of Wolong China and the pandas we love so dearly!!! I would like to ask 9 other people to go in with me on a shared panda adoption through <http://pandasinternational.org/>PANDAS INTERNATIONAL.

THIS SHARED ADOPTION WOULD END UP COSTING EACH OF THE 10 PARTICIPANTS $50.00 USD and we can easily have a suggestion lists of names and a vote to choose the name of our cub. This idea was spawned on the Panda's Unlimited group today and I thought since this blog gets a lot of pandalicious exposure it would be the PERFECT place to find volunteers!!!

Right now , Panda's International will be using adoption funds not only for the pandas in the charge of the Wolong Panda center but PI is also helping to send funds to the people of Wolong who were tragically affected by the earthquake.

A partial cub adoption of $500.00 USD includes the following:

ï Personalized Certificate (I'll send copies to all of the participants)
ï Save the Panda Poster
ï Periodic Newsletters (I will post the newsletter on Graffiti Gossip)
ï Pandas International Pin
ï Panda Bookmark
ï Opportunity to give your panda a "nick name" in addition to the official Chinese name
ïA brass sign with your name (we can call ourselves a cool name) and panda's name at the Reserve
ï Framed 8 x 10 photo by professional photographers Mike and Lisa Husar of TeamHusar Wildlife
ï Pandas International Tee Shirt OR a 12" plush panda mom & cub stuffed animal

(I will do a drawing for these nice items from the 9 other adoptees names)
ï Periodic photos and updates on your panda from the Wolong Panda Club which I will send to each of you when I receive them

NOTE:..THE ADOPTION PROCESS MAY BE DELAYED A WHILE AS WOLONG GETS BACK ON THEIR FEET.
The most important thing is that funds get funneled into the system ASAP and the official naming of the baby etc will happen in due time.
Besides, it gives us more time to think of the perfect name for our special cub!

If you would like to know more about Panda's Unlimited please visit the link I posted above. They are a top notch organization with so much on their plate right now.

I thought since $50.00 is so much less than $500.00 for an adoption, this might give you all a chance to be a part of another panda adoption here at GRAFFITI and have the opportunity to be an integral part of the actual process.

I also have a panda jewelry design in the works and 100% of the Ebay winning bid will go to Panda's International...stay tuned!!!

Contact me either through the comments on the blog or my email to sign up...remember there are only 9 spots available so hurry!!!!

Huge hugs to all of you ...Sandra
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com

THE BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL!
Page 1 of 1