THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 pm

1. Sandra Miller Says:
May 22nd, 2008 at 2:09 pm edit

Welcome Wood Tribe members!!! This forum is where we will be communicating about our family, our new cub arrival, and just a place to chat and get to know one another.

I would like to encourage all of you to make introductions here for the time being. Thank you all so much for participating….Sandra

2. Lori Love Says:
May 23rd, 2008 at 2:07 pm edit

This is lori - I live in the Washington DC area with hubby, Fred and 2 dogs - Tasha and Robbe. Besides my day job [government scientist], I am very involved with animal rescue [particularly mill dogs]. Tasha is a special needs puppy mill survivor that I adopted 2 years ago. I really appreciate everyone’s efforts on behalf of all endangered animals.I am also involved with kilnformed glass - which is how I originally met Sandra via the internet. lori

3. Lois Says:
May 24th, 2008 at 3:05 pm edit

I am from the Washington DC area too! I live with my husband, two kids (my daughter is 18 today! & my son is 16) and two rescue kitties (also a girl & a boy)! I love animals and have been a proud supporter of both wild and domestic animals for many years. I also love Asian art & culture and am very excited to be part of this wonderful panda adoption project!

4. Sandra Miller Says:
May 24th, 2008 at 7:00 pm edit

Welcome Lori and Lois!!!! I am just amazed at how such a varied group of people can be SO similar in that we are all such animal lovers amd many artists in the tribes too!!!!!!

This is wonderful hearing about each of you and discovering the things we have in common. BIG HUGS and I’ll be back to write more soon!!

5. Kathi Morrone Says:
May 25th, 2008 at 5:33 am edit

Hi, I am from the New York area and have always been an animal lover. Right now I have many pets and rescue animals in my care. There is always room for one more in my house. I hope that we can all do something to help ease the pain and suffering of the people in China and our beloved Pandas. Hoepfully things will improve in time. It will take many months and years to rebuild what has been lost. One day I would love to go to China and visit the Pandas, hoepfully that dream will come true. Kathi

6. Sandra Miller Says:
May 25th, 2008 at 6:17 am edit

WELCOME KATHI!!! I so agree it is going to take a lot of time before thing turn around or folks in China. It’s very hard to wrap one’s brain around this kind of devastation. I”m thrilled you and Lori do rescue!!! Both a rewarding and heart wrenching undertaking. Bless your hearts

7. Kathi Morrone Says:
May 26th, 2008 at 4:47 am edit

Good Morning, in the latest news from China today one of the missing 2 pandas XiXi who is pregnant was spotted by workers she is eating and they left a trail of food for her to follow back to Wolong. They said she looked good. That sure is good news.

8. Sandra Miller Says:
May 26th, 2008 at 10:27 am edit

This is such wondeful news Kathi!!! Let’s all hope for a very safe return of Xi Xi!!! The China Daily article regarding this Xi Xi’s sighting is now on the TRIBAL TALK home page in the Comments section

9. Kathi Morrone Says:
May 26th, 2008 at 2:45 pm edit

Hi Sandra, Xi Xi, is home safe today as reported by the associated press they even show a picture of her being transported back. One more panda to find.

10. Sandra Miller Says:
May 27th, 2008 at 6:43 pm edit

That is such fantastic news Sandi!!! I sure hope they find that other panda!!!

11. Sandy Helm Says:
May 30th, 2008 at 8:24 pm edit

HelloI am from Salt Lake City, UT. Born and raised. Utah is a wonderful place to live. I am a secretary at a Community College in Salt Lake. Me and my husband share our life with 2 mini schnauzers Max and Scooter, and 3 kitties, Big Kitty, Little Kitty and Tee Hee. I love animals, but Pandas have just endeared me to them forever. When I first heard to the earthquake in China, all I could think about the Pandas and if they were ok. I’m so glad Sandra has this project for us so that we can feel like we are doing something to help the Pandas, their keepers and build them a new home.

12. Kathi M Says:
June 2nd, 2008 at 4:24 pm edit

Hi Sandra, just wanted to let you know that I received the Panda print and it is already hanging up and beautiful. Its really a wonderful thing that you coordinated for 40 strangers to help the pandas this way.

13. Sandra Miller Says:
June 2nd, 2008 at 4:54 pm edit

Hi Kathi!!! I am so excited you got a print!!! THANK YOU!!! I am having at least as much fun as all of you are and possibly more if that is possible!!!

The money will be sent in this week as soon as all my bank transfers clear. I can’t wait to get the $2000.00 receipt of payment to show you all!

14. Sandra Miller Says:
June 2nd, 2008 at 4:56 pm edit

I”m kind of going backwards today on answering posts!! WELCOME SANDI and all your wonderful critters!!!!!!!!!!! I”m so happy you are on board girl!!!! Hugs, Sandra

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET LEFT YOUR INTRO JUST CLICK "REPLY"
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com
Kathi M
BABY BEAR
5-9 posts

BABY BEAR 5-9 posts

PostSubject: Re: WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi Sandra, boy this forum looks great, I think everyone will enjoy all the information that will be available. PANDA3

Quote :
Hey Kathy...thank you for stopping in and getting signed up!!!
Hugs
Sandra
Back to top Go down
Jackie
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Hi everyone, I am Jackie I live in England by the sea with my husband and daughter, our house overlooks the harbour and across the channel to Wales it is a beautiful area to live in.
I used to design and make large bear soft sculptures until I injured my wrist a few years back. But I am back doing some small needlefelted bears which I enjoy. As a family we have always had a bit of a menagerie although these days we are down to a sweet cat, Koi, Sarrasa Comets and a dozen Guinea Pigs. I love feeding the wild birds and usually have a tame blackbird or robin so cheeky they will come in the house if I let them, the cat is on the other side of the house when I feed them of course as they wouldn't mix too well.
Jackie

Quote :
Hello Jackie!!!! I want to come and live with YOU!! Oh I have always wanted to visit Wales and do plan to come sometime soon. Thanks for leaving your intro and so glad you got into the forum ok!!!

I'm replying to you in your post because I want your name to show up on the portal post feed and not Admin as the recent post.

Hugs!
Sandra
Back to top Go down
Jackie
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Thanks Sandra, you will have to come and visit if you get down this way. We have had several people visit us from all over the world all folk we met on groups, its such fun. Though we are tucked away not anywhere near London lol.
Love Jackie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOD TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
Page 1 of 1