THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base Empty
PostSubject: I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base   I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 am

I was getting a bit worried after sending out 6 letters and no replies from any of my contacts at Chengdu. I was chalking it up to just how incredibly busy they are right now which was most likely the case.

The most recent email stated their box was full and couldn't take any more mail. They must be absolutely swampped with letters.

Here is part of the email he replied with this morning. I'm so happy things are ok. I plan to return to Chengdu soon to help them but still trying to decide when that will be. Thought you all would like to see what he wrote. So sad the workers have to take cuts. They make so little as it is and are full time dedicated staff that never sleep I swear!!

Quote :
hi sandra
i know you love pandas just like we do.
just like you know we have more job for you to do for the pandas , we have to take care the
pandas we have and also we have to take the pandas form wolong, so every one is busy
to work with pandas
baoshi is happy and geting bigger. the one promblem is there is a few visiters so we dont have more money use to pandas, but we cut a lot of money use for workers here, and to make suer the panda have enough food and clean water.
i think the baishi miss you too.
lichunlin
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com

I received a letter today from lichunlin at the Panda Base
Page 1 of 1