THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER Empty
PostSubject: FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER   FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR US!!! HERE IS THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION I RECEIVED FOLLOWING MY 4 APPLICATIONS I SUBMITTED ONLINE TO PANDA'S INTERNATIONAL FOR OUR ADOPTION!!

HUGS
SANDRA

On behalf of Pandas International, THANK YOU for your adoption on Thursday, May 29, 2008 at 19:30:04

This is confirmation of your online adoption application. You can PRINT this page and use it as a receipt for tax purposes. (each tribe member can use 50.00 deduction) All adoptions are fully tax deductible.

If you have any questions, please call Pandas International at 303-933-2365. Thank you!
Please print this page as a receipt of your adoption using the PRINT button in your browser.

You will receive an email confirming your transaction. Please be sure to check your SPAM mail box if you don't receive the confirmation email.

emailVerify: studio@sandramiller.com

Contact Me Via Email: on

CHECKBOX_4: Adoption: $500

Number of pandas adopted: 1

Amount for more than one panda: 500.00

Full Name of Individual: Sandra Miller PROJECT PANDA

Address of Individual: 818 SW 3rd Ave #226

City of Individual: Portland

State or Province of Individual: OR

Country of Individual: 97204

Member Zip Code: USA

Telephone:: 503 292 6125

Name of Group: PROJECT PANDA The WOOD Tribe (10 adoptees in this tribe)

Contact Person: Sandra Miller

Type of Organization: Jewelry business organizing a shared adoption of 10 adoptees

Address of Group: 818 SW 3rd Ave #226

City of Group: Portland

State or Province of Group: OR

Zip Code of Group: 97204

Country of Group: USA

Name for Our Adopted Panda: To be determined soon

Male or Female Panda: on

Sponsored for:

Sandra Miller

Marius Franek

Jen Lockridge

Vicki Joyce Designs

Jeri Brechner

Deb Hethorn

Dody and Zoe Taplin

Jan Bruton

Brenda Buechler

Karen Tracy

Acknowledgement Address: USE CONTACT PERSON

select: Personal Check

cc_type: Visa

cc_number: No spaces or dashes

cc_exp: No spaces or dashes

Special Instructions or Comments: As discussed via email conversation I will be sending all checks for this shared adoption to you as soon as all are accounted for. You may have a payment or two in this group (tribe) that came through your charge card donation page. I will note those in the envelope when I make payment to you. The deadline for payments to me is May 30th. I will be sending payments to you by the end of next week. I am applying for 3 more adoptions, 10 adoptees in each. Our 4 groups of adoptees are the FIRE TRIBE WATER TRIBE METAL TRIBE WOOD TRIBE Thank you SO much for your help in this. Panda hugs SAndra Miller

--
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com

FIRE TRIBE ADOPTION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION LETTER
Page 1 of 1