THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Empty
PostSubject: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:06 pm

1. Sandra Miller Says:
May 22nd, 2008 at 2:08 pm edit

Welcome Fire Tribe members!!! This forum is where we will be communicating about our family, our new cub arrival, and just a place to chat and get to know one another.

I would like to encourage all of you to make introductions here for the time being. Thank you all so much for participating….Sandra

2. kathleen Says:
May 22nd, 2008 at 3:39 pm edit

i wish i could have joined the Fire Tribe ……i have been so out of commission with an abcessed tooth and all that root canal and crap that goes with it. if there is an opening anywhere that i can help, let me know. you are doing wonderful work!!!! love, kathleen

3. Sandra Miller Says:
May 24th, 2008 at 7:01 pm edit

Oh Kathe I am so bummed!!! I will put you on a waiting list I’ve started. I plan to do this again. I hope your tooth is getting better. Ohhhhhhhh I hate root canals!!!

4. Vicki Says:
May 26th, 2008 at 9:25 am edit

Hi all, am so glad to be here, I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Thank you Sandra for starting this, such a great idea. Vicki Joyce Designs.

5. Sandra Miller Says:
May 27th, 2008 at 6:47 pm edit

Welcome Vicki!!!!!!!!!! I’m so glad you are here too my friend!!! Thank you for stopping in to say hi and come back often!!!!!!! I met Vicki through the International Jewelry Designer’s Guild

6. Deb H Says:
May 29th, 2008 at 7:53 am edit

Hello Fire Tribe!It’s great to be here with all of you kindred spirits who share the same love for our beautiful Panda’s….I have been an animal lover to all God’s creatures great and small since childhood (many moons ago I might add)….

I have been married to my HS sweetheart for almost 40 yrs now, have 2 children and six grandchildren. Whew! sometimes they can wear this grammy out! Our home has always been filled with furr children too.

Currently we have 2 senior cats, and 2 Shih Tzu mix girls who keep the cats on there toes Smile… Before my little Shih Tzu’s I did have my dear Chow Chow. She was the love of my life for the almost 10 yrs we shared together. We lost her unexpectedly to illness in 2002 and I still miss her deeply today.

Well enough about me… I so appreciate all Sandra’s passion and love for our panda’s by bringing us together. Thank You Sandra, you are a true panda angel!!!Deb

7. kathleen Says:
May 31st, 2008 at 2:44 pm edit

Sandy!!! thanks so much for putting me on a waiting list. i so much want to participate. You are my hero! all that you are doing is so impressive and touches my soul!!!! love, kathe

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET LEFT YOUR INTRO, JUST CLICK REPLY!
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com
dogcrazy.907
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:10 pm

[i]Hello everyone I am very excited to be part of the FIRE tribe since I live in Alaska thats kind of funny in itsself..I love animals and have a job where I WORK with animal friends all day then I come home and take care of my ark...I have chinchillas guinea pigs hamsters birds and 3 chow chows so you could say Im animal crazy.. WELL GLAD TO BE HERE CIAO BRENDA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 pm

WELCOME BRENDA!!!! I'm glad you got into the forums ok!!! YOu now are officially on the new mailing list!!!!! Give those critters a big huggie and smooch for me!!!!!

Hugs
Sandra panda3
Back to top Go down
Marius
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 am

I've been gettin here for months but never made it ! Sorry

Am watching the olympics and looking at the cost of flights to China and wondering if I would be welcome there at the moment ?
I Wonder. Either that or a quick flip to Portland to meet a certain lady, will have to think about it !

Will attempt to write some more later, hope we can through our efforts ensure our Panda will endure all life can throw at it !

Marius
Back to top Go down
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

OH it would be SO much fun if you could come to Portland some day!!! I think I'll be heading your direction soon too when Steve goes on a business trip to the UK. I'll let ya know if it happens Marius!!!

Big Panda hugs to you!!
Sandra lovepanda
Back to top Go down
Jeri
BEAR-LY THERE

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

I don't think that I introduced myself when this first started, so I will do so now. My name is Jeri. I live in Northern Virginia, about 45 minutes from Mei Xiang, Tian Tian and Tai Shan's home. I work in the computer security field. I am divorced with one daughter, who is expecting twins in March! I adopted Hua Mei's younger one-year old twin, Hua Ao, in May.
panda10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS   FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRE TRIBE MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
Page 1 of 1