THE PANDARAZZI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Project Panda

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NEW images of Metal and Wood tribe cubs!!
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:19 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:40 pm by Admin

» Glad to be here
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm by Admin

» Panda Puffs Cereal!!
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm by Catherine

» CONGRATULATIONS PROUD CUB PARENTS!!!
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:01 pm by Lois

» DISCUSSION TODAY OF TRIBE NAMES TAKES PLACE HERE
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm by Admin

» WOOD TRIBE CUB NAME .... is "Xiao Hua" or Little Flower
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am by Admin

» METAL TRIBE CUB NAME is...."Jin Xin" or "Heart of Gold"
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Record breaking twins born in Chengdu
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am by Admin

» VOTING IS COMPLETE....READ ON
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 am by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB NAME..FINAL VOTE...TRIBE MEMBERS ONLY
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am by Admin

» New Atlanta cub born tonite to Lun Lun..8/30/08...panda cam
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm by Admin

» MANY THANKS TO SANDRA!!!!
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm by Admin

» WATER TRIBE CUB IMAGES,ARTICLES AND VIDEO
INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am by Admin

Forum
VISIT THE DAILY CHAT FORUM

INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI FORUM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Mama Bear
Admin

INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM Empty
PostSubject: INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI FORUM   INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI  FORUM EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 pm

THIS IS A COPY OF THE LETTER I SENT TONITE TO ALL THE TRIBE MEMBERS

Hi all!!

Ok, so that email list fiasco yesterday got me thinking about the big picture as to what I want to do with Project Panda in the future as well as the current adoptions and WHERE am I supposed to house all you beautiful pandarazzi who love to be so involved in the pandas that are consuming our every waking moment! lol!

Project Panda is here to stay so , I bit the bullet and have been working since 4:00 AM ...and still am not nearly done..... but I wanted to give you a sneek peek at your new Project Panda forum called THE PANDARAZZI

If you have never used a forum...don't panic...it's as easy as can be once a few posts start showing up. Right now it's very bare except for all the info I've been transferring over from Graffiti Gossip. I'll add things to talk about tomorrow or better yet, start a NEW TOPIC yourself!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS ACCESS "THE PANDARAZZI FORUMS" VIA GRAFFITI GOSSIP
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what to do to start
ALL ADOPTION TRIBE MEMBERS MUST REGISTER TO RECEIVE UPDATES ON THE ADOPTIONS:

1. YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER WITH THE FORUM SYSTEM....this will eliminate spam on the site
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE HOMEPAGE AND CLICK "REGISTER" TO BEGIN.

-----------------------------
THE LINK TO OUR NEW FORUM HOMEPAGE
https://pandarazzi.forumotion.com
------------------------------

2. ONCE REGISTERED YOU CAN SET UP YOUR PROFILE (LINK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE PANDAS AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM HOMEPAGE) SET YOUR EMAIL PREFERENCES, AND NOTIFICATIONS..YOU CAN EVEN CUSTOMIZE AN AVATAR IMAGE FOR YOUR PROFILE.
IF YOU CHOOSE, EVERY TIME THERE IS A RESPONSE TO ONE OF YOUR POSTS, YOU CAN BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL...JUST CHECK IN ALL THE TABS IN YOUR PREFERENCES FOR THE GOODIES YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE....VERY HANDY !

3. You can even make your own personal PHOTO ALBUM from this link here which can be found in the little panda links at the top of the homepage as well

-------------------------------------------
START YOUR PERSONAL PHOTO ALBUM
https://pandarazzi.forumotion.com/gallery/index.htm
---------------------------------------

4. NOW THAT YOU ARE SETTLED IN, STOP BY THE FIRST FORUM CALLED "GENERAL PANDA CHAT" ON THE HOMEPAGE AND SAY HELLO SO WE KNOW YOU MADE IT IN OK. I'LL START A THREAD FOR HELLO'S THERE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK ON "SEND REPLY" TO WRITE YOUR OWN MESSAGE

5. IF YOU EVER GET LOST OR CONFUSED AND CANT FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE DEN (HOMEPAGE) SIMPLY CLICK ON THE "HOME" LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE YOU MIGHT BE ON.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This forum has such potential for keeping a permanent record of our adoption timeline AND images of our babies too! I've just barely scratched the surface of what this forum can do. We even have live chat capabilities to talk about our babies in REAL TIME if we want!!

So just go play and have fun. Don't take it too seriously and try to make mistakes and test all the bells and whistles. There isn't anything I can't undo if need be.

The forums are open to all panda lovers So be sure to invite all your pandaholic pals!!!

Enjoy my friends and thanks you for your patience.!!!
Panda hugs
Sandra
Back to top Go down
http://graffitijewelry.com

INTRO LETTER ANNOUNCING PANDARAZZI FORUM
Page 1 of 1